Thursday, August 21, 2008

STARTING KINDERGARTEN




As of August 25th our little "JOJO" will be in Kindergarten! WOW time as flown by! I remember the day she was born and the 1st day she crawled, walked and talked...it all seems like just a short time ago! Gracie and I are doing well we now have a roommate...well roommates.... thier names are Sarah and Starlyn... I met Sarah when gracie was going to pre-school...her daughter and gracie were in the same class. I just adore her daughter as if she was my niece and she adores gracie girl! It has worked out perfectly and we are both learning from each other! As of my life... it is going GREAT! I am happy and I am way EXCITIED for my brother ...he's FINALLY getting MARRIED! Gracie is soooooooooo excitied she is the flower girl! I will post some pics once they are married! it's only 2 weeks away! I have been playing softball and gracie starts soccer VERY SOON! can't wait! we miss all of our family and hope all is well

No comments: